Nadeswara College Old Students Association – Canada (NCOSA), is pleased to announce that with the assistance of Employment and Social Development Canada, Canada Summer Jobs, we will be hiring Students for the summer months during the period of May – August 2018. Please note that we encourage applications from students with disability.
Accounting Assistant (Visible Minority & Membership Coordinator (Visible Minority).
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Position Status: Eight (8) consecutive weeks.
Hours: 30 hours per week, Salary: $14.00 / hour
To be eligible to participate in Canada Summer Jobs,
• Individuals must: be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• Have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
• Be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
• Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
• Familiar or learn with NCOSA and cultural activities.
• Prior participation in the senior and youth group for voluntary service and working experience at NCOSA activities will carry more weights.
On site health & safety orientation course & daily necessary program direction and schedules, will be provided at the site. In addition, volunteer professionals such as computer consultants, engineering consultants & administrative skilled personnel provide required coaching to the student to learn the skills, which are necessary to perform the tasks.
Application must be received no later than Tuesday, May 17, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please send your resume/CV to e-mail to email@example.com
Membership Coordinator (Visible Minority) Accounting Assistant (Visible Minority)
1.Assist in planning and organizing Summer Get
Together including special events
2.Assist in conducting the Summer get Together
3.Assist in arranging Food for Summer Get Together
4.Assist in planning cultural plays & musical
programs for Winter Get Together
5.Assist in organizing special functions, AGM
and Winter Get Together
6.Assist in membership renewal
7.Assist in collecting membership fees
8.Assist in keeping membership records up to date
1.Assist in recording receipts and payments
in Quick Book Accounting software
2.Provide monthly reports – Income
statement & Balance sheet
3.Provide progress report on life
membership fee collections
4.Provide progress report on regular
membership fee collections
5.Assist in membership renewal
6.Assist in collecting membership fees
7.Assist in fund raising activities
8.Assist in obtaining donations
9.Assist in ticket sales at special events